Project Delivery Services:
Helping Australian and global organisations to implement their strategic goals,
become more profitable and ensure greater regulatory compliance.
According to some industry sources, the average large IT project runs 45% over budget, 7% over time, and delivers 56% less value than expected; one in six IT projects has an average cost overrun of 200% and a schedule overrun of 70%.
In the last 20 years, Argo completed projects across multiple industry sectors such as Education, Telecommunications, Business and IT Consulting, Health, Social and Community Services, Postal Services & Utilities, Stockbroking and Wealth Management, Finance, Automotive Engineering, Retail, Transport & Logistics, Security and Intelligence. Argo delivered many E2E implementations on time and budget to full scope. These initiatives were completed in waterfall, agile, and hybrid fashion to achieve a 100% success rate. Our clients found that our initiative helped them become more profitable financially or allowed them to implement their long-term strategic goals and achieve better compliance with governing bodies’ requirements.
We can help your organisation to achieve its strategic digitisation objectives predictably.
- Business Case Development
- Project Startup
- Risks Management
- Communication & Change Management
- Project Analytics and Data Visualisation
- Project Rescue
- E2E Project Management Services
- Project Closure and Review
Project Delivery - Service Request
Q. We’d like to proceed. What do we need to do next?
A. A service request should be sent with the following details:
- Company Name
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Company Address
- Additional details including:
- Managerial Contact (e. g. full name, phone, email, job title);
- Technical Contact (e. g. full name, phone, email, job title);
- What outcomes would you expect out of this engagement;