Argo AI - Tax Management Optimisation
TMO is a service that supports accountants and business advisers
TMO is a resource accountant can access to expand the scope and depth of the tax planning advice
they can offer to their clients
Argo AI – TMO
Established in 1998, Argo Computing Services offers Artificial Intelligence solutions to Australian and overseas clients through the Argo-AI.
Argo-AI’s Artificial Intelligence offerings are based on the intellectual property Argo has developed, and which is now recognized and protected by Australian Law in the form of a certified Australian Australian Standard Patent.
To date, Argo’s intellectual property has been applied in the area of project scheduling, where Argo’s Operational Management Optimisation (OMO) solution enables operational managers to have valid, current and optimised schedules of the activities their workgroups always perform.
Argo-AI has now developed a tax management system, known as Tax Management Optimisation (TMO), for businesses operating through multiple related accounting entities.
- Argo AI – TMO uses Artificial Intelligence to apply combinatorial analysis to the problem of minimising overall tax liability across a group of accounting entities;
- Given a set of accounting entities, tax rates, income and expenditure transactions and allocation constraints, TMO will analyse 100 variations of transaction allocations across entities;
- The output of the analysis is an Excel file containing a set of 100 taxation liability outcomes and their underlying transaction allocations, ranked in order of taxation liability.
Argo AI – Tax Management Optimisation (TMO) employs artificial intelligence implementations based on Business Modelling techniques and a patented Genetic Algorithm to undertake combinatorial analysis.
A Genetic Algorithm is an evolutionary algorithm that behaves like a biological mechanism that evolves through mutation, recombination and natural selection.
The algorithm operates in a Darwinian-like natural selection process; the weakest solutions are eliminated while stronger, more viable options are retained and re-evaluated in the next round of evolution.
Argo AI - Tax Management Optimisation (TMO) - Service Request
Q. We’d like to proceed. What do we need to do next?
A. A service request should be sent with the following details:
- Company Name
- Your Name
- Your Email
- Company Address
- Additional details including:
- Managerial Contact (e. g. full name, phone, email, job title);
- Technical Contact (e. g. full name, phone, email, job title);
- What outcomes would you expect out of this engagement;